Monday, October 14, 2013

Jeffrey


I wanted to spend some time thanking my husband.  As most of you know, his work takes up a large amount of time away from us, but you know what, the time a part has brought our family closer together than ever before.  Both boys have such a close bond with him and enjoy their daddy hang out time, football time, fishing, tackling, reading, etc.
He LOVES being a dad to these boys.


I know I don't say it enough, but he is an amazing husband.  And has always stood by me, lifted me up, and encouraged me.  Thank you God for my amazing husband.  He is such a gift and I am forever grateful.

It is a big adjustment with him gone, and we are still adjusting and learning.  But one thing is for sure, I am not complaining about it.  I am thankful that I have this man in my life and he is more than enough.  Even if I only get him on the weekends.  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment